Go get it!
Thanks to everyone who tested out this release before it went live.
- Changed the XMLRPC dispatcher to allow sending nil which translates to the Python
None. This was already allowed with JSONRPC
- Cross site request forgery framework support
- Added cross domain access control
- Added unit tests for base64 encoded binary
- Added access to HttpRequest object form inside a called RPC method and associated unit tests
One thought on “RPC4Django v0.1.6 is Available”
An issue has been reported relating to CSRF protection. I hope to have a new release out today.
Comments are closed.