I have checked the latest changes into subversion. Here is a list of the features supported:
- Changed the XMLRPC dispatcher to allow sending nil which translates to the Python
None. This was already allowed with JSONRPC
- Cross site request forgery framework support
- Added cross domain access control
- Added unit tests for base64 encoded binary
- Added access to HttpRequest object form inside a called RPC method and associated unit tests
Some of these features were fairly major and I am lucky that I have pretty good unit tests in place. However, since most of these features were user requested, I really hope that I can get some of you guys to run this version in your environment and let me know how it works.
In addition, I’m sorry that I am so late in making this release. As of a week ago, I began a new job (although with the same company). The transition was somewhat taxing, but I should have a little more time freed up for open source work now that everything has settled down.